Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Details, Details

So, I'm 24 hours away from flying off to Cairo & Kathmandu. I do love saying that! Part of the Habitat Global Village fun!


I wanted to highlight a few things before I leave since I won't be able to check my email with as much frequency as I do now.


1.  TRIP COST IS SET AT $1500
This includes:
*Transportation to and from the airport or ferry
*Three meals per day plus snacks & water at the job site
*Transportation to and from the job site
*Double Occupancy hotel room with linens & towel service once every two days.
*Saturday night stay 12/25 through Saturday night stay January 1st, 2011


This does not include:


*Tips
*Alcohol
*Multiple Mocha Mama's at Coffees of Hawaii


2. TRIP PAYMENT IS DUE IN FULL NOVEMBER 15th, 2010


This is very important. We advance funds to the affiliate in Molokai to help pay any deposits we need to advance before team arrival.


Some of you are doing GREAT with your fundraising! I will be able to provide at least one update for you while I'm gone.  


To make a payment or mail in donations, please refer to the official invite letter I sent you OR click on the Page Link "Donations & Payments" to the right. 


3. FLIGHT ITINERARIES


Many of you have gotten your flight information to me and I thank you. I will be arriving on the 22nd of December and leaving on the 3rd.


We have January 2nd posted as a departure day, however, if you are leaving the 3rd, we may plan a hike or beach day/whale watch that day for those people that are staying.


4. EXTRA ACTIVITIES


I am researching the Father Damien hike. It is very hard and steep to go down to the valley. Emillia and are looking into the flight school to charter some flights down if you are into that. It may cost a bit beyond the cultural activity allotment however.  We are planning many fun things to do during the week you are there, so believe me, you will be immersed in Hawaiian culture!

No comments:

Post a Comment